Escarpments of Light impress from Gaia Higher forms
Escarpments 1 of Light impress from Gaia Higher forms.
Stereos 2 of viewpoints are accepted and embraced.
Latitudes 3 of Inner magnificence are traversed.
Monitors 4 release.
Harmonies entreat 5.
ÉirePort | May 7, 2016 at 08:18 | Categories: Uncategorized | URL: http://wp.me/p2sFUY-yg
1. es·carp·ment \i-ˈskärp-mənt\
1: a steep slope in front of a fortification
2: a long cliff or steep slope separating two comparatively level or more gently sloping surfaces and resulting from erosion or faultingSee escarpment defined for English-language learners
2. stereo- \ster-ee-oh, steer-\
a combining form borrowed from Greek, where it meant “solid”, used with reference to hardness, solidity, three-dimensionality in the formation of compound words:stereochemistry; stereogram; stereoscope.
3. latitude \lat-i-tood, -tyood\
1. Geography.the angular distance north or south from the equator of a point on the earth's surface, measured on the meridian of the point.a place or region as marked by this distance.
2. freedom from narrow restrictions; freedom of action, opinion, etc.: He allowed his children a fair amount of latitude.
3.Astronomy. celestial latitude. galactic latitude.
4. Photography. the ability of an emulsion to record the brightness values of a subject in their true proportion to one another, expressed as the ratio of the amount of brightness in the darkest possible value to the amount of brightness in the brightest:a latitude of 1 to 128.
4. monitor \mon·i·tor \ˈmä-nə-tər\
1 a : a student appointed to assist a teacher b : one that warns or instruct
c : one that monitors or is used in monitoring: as a device for observing a biological condition or function
2 : monitor lizard
3 [Monitor, first ship of the type]b : a small modern warship with shallow draft for coastal bombardment
4: a raised central portion of a roof having low windows or louvers for providing light and air
5. entreat en·treat \in-ˈtrēt, en-\
a : negotiateb : intercede2: to make an earnest request : plead transitive verb
1: to plead with especially in order to persuade : ask urgently
2 archaic : to deal with : treat